Registrations are open for the Fit India Quiz 2022 by the Sports Authority of India for School Students. The last date of registration is 15 October 2022.
About Fit India Quiz
The Fit India Movement was launched in August 2019 to popularize fitness as a way of life among citizens. Envisioned as a People’s Movement, the endeavor has been to inculcate the philosophy that fitness is Free, Fun, and Easy among citizens of all age groups – from school children to senior citizens.
In a bid to further reiterate the need to create awareness about fitness and sports among school children, who are the future of India, the Fit India Mission under the aegis of the Sports Authority of India, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has decided to launch the second edition of Fit India Quiz for schools across the country. The registrations for schools to participate have started from 03.09.2022 on Fit India website.
Rounds of the Quiz
There will be four rounds of the Quiz:
- School Round: To be conducted by the school to select students for registration in the Fit India Quiz Preliminary Round.
- Preliminary Round: To be a multiple-choice questions round conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The country-wide quiz will be organized in 13 languages.
- State Round: To be conducted by each State/ UT with the support from Fit India Mission amongst schools qualified after the preliminary round. This round will be anchored by a professional quiz master and will be telecasted on Fit India Mission’s social media handles.
- National Round: Final round in which the winning team of each State/ UT will participate and fight for the Top Title of the National Winner of FIT INDIA QUIZ 2022. The first and second runner-up prizes will also be decided.
The questions in the State and National rounds will include audio-visual and image-based questions to make the quiz interactive and interesting. The preliminary round will also have image-based questions. The Quiz will have questions from multiple themes as outlined below.
- History of Indian Sports, Traditional Sports and Games, Yoga, Personalities etc.
- Fitness topics with special emphasis on Indian traditional fitness methods.
- Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, KheloIndia Games and other popular sports.
The State and National rounds of the quiz will have innovative concepts such as ‘phone a teacher/ parent’ etc. to make it fun, interactive and engaging for the audience. The quiz will also have multi-formats featuring buzzer rounds and audio/video recognition round, etc.
- Launch of Fit India Quiz 2022: August 29, 2022
- Registrations: 03 Sep 2022- 15 October 2022
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register for the Fit India Quiz 2022 through this page.
The Fit India quiz provides an opportunity for schools and students win cash prizes worth more than Rs 3 Crore. The detailed prize structure for the Fit India Quiz is as below:
- National Champion: Rs. 25,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 2,50,000 for Students
- 1st Runner Up- National Round: Rs. 15,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 1,50,000 for Students
- 2nd Runner Up- National Round: Rs. 10,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 1,00,000 for Students
- State/UT Champion: Rs. 2,50,000 for Schools & Rs. 25,000 for Students
- State/UT 1st Runner Up: Rs. 1,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 10,000 for Students
- State/UT 2nd Runner Up: Rs. 50,000 for Schools & Rs. 5,000 for Students
- State qualifiers after NTA round: Rs. 15,000 for Schools & Rs. 2,000 for Students
- Cash prizes to teachers, principals and parents who will be part of the quiz in various rounds: Rs. 9,69,000.