Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2022.
About Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India.
This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas.
- Candidate should have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- Candidate should have secured admission in a government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institute for diploma course. Only first year candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should belong to a family with low yearly income.
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
- The application form needs to be filled online and the documents requested should also be uploaded while submitting the application form.
- Kindly download the list of documents required and keep soft copies of the same ready before accessing the application form.
- The applications for the academic year 2022-23 are now open. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31st August 2022.
This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 11,290 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
August 31, 2022
For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact email@example.com.